Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dish Caterers, Silver Spring, Md.

Thursday I hosted a luncheon meeting in our office conference room for the members of our community advisory board. I wanted something different, so we got from a Silver Springs caterer, Dish, a mango chutney salad, a niçoise salad (tuna, potatoes, green beans, black olives), a spinach salad with strawberries, diced red onion, and sliced almonds, and a very interesting red colulsari and bamboo rice salad (both grains) with dried cherries and a champagne vinaigrette. We also had some turkey and vegetarian wraps. We had lots of leftovers! I'd ordered for exactly the number who came, but people just took little tiny servings. After our meeting and a subsequent staff meeting, I let our office staff eat up the leftovers. I like this place....we'll use them again.

No comments: