Monday, March 10, 2008

Dupont Italian Kitchen, Washington, D.C.

My friends must think I look hungry. Two of them took me out to eat yesterday.

As I was home early from church, Kevin decided to drive down from College Park, and he took me to Dupont Italian Kitchen for brunch. Surprisingly with the daylight savings time change, lots and lots of people were up and about, and the restaurants along 17th Street all seemed to be bustling.

Kevin had the pancake brunch special, a short stack of large pancakes with scrambled eggs, bacon, and fresh fruit. He thought the pancakes were unexpectedly good.

pancakes


I had the eggs Benedict, which came with fried new potatoes and a little piece of honeydew melon. They were good, though they managed to find some of the smallest English muffins I've ever seen! LOL

eggsbenedict

No comments: