Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Annie's Paramount Steakhouse, Washington, D.C.

Afterward a meeting Saturday, Robert, Mark, Kevin, Greg, Lance, and I went to Annie's Paramount Steak House for a cocktail and a bite to eat.

I made a definite ordering mistake. I asked the waiter which was better, the steak salad or the Greek salad supreme (with steak), and he said the main difference was that one had marinated meat. Well, I thought the Greek salad would have more interesting things in it than just a plain steak salad, and I was definitely right on that count! For a while, I thought I was tasting things, or maybe still had salmon smell on my hands (from the bagels, cream cheese, and lox at lodge). But then I discovered the culprit! There in my Greek salad were two great big nasty anchovy fillets!

Lance and I shared desserts, he ordering chocolate cake, and I got the cheesecake.

No comments: