Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fellowcraft night

We passed seven new Fellowcrafts at Federal tonight. And yet I was actually home before 11!

Dinner was boring tonight, but everybody ate it all. I was feeling depressed and unmotivated today, so I didn't even have any plans specifically in mind until I went to the grocery store this afternoon. We ended up with lasagne (plus one pan of meatless lasagne), country style green beans (you know, the kind that simmers on the back of the stove for several hours and has ham and butter and onion and bacon in it?), garlic bread, a big green salad, and store-bought key lime pie. Simple and boring. I cooked for 36, thinking we'd have maybe 28, but we had about 42 or 43 show up for dinner. Those who showed up more than half an hour late for dinner didn't get any lasagne, and I was having to fight off people coming back for seconds as it was.

No comments: