Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Outback Steakhouse, Tulsa, OK

Yesterday was my father's birthday, so I flew to Tulsa for a few days. My parents picked me up at the airport and wanted to eat dinner in Tulsa, so we had to pick a place. I suggested Fleming's in Utica Square. I know it's a national franchise, but the food is upscale and decent with excellent service. My mother thought it was too expensive, so we ended up going to Outback Steak House, another national franchise.... What can I say about Outback? Alas, we didn't even have a fun waiter. It was a nice evening, though, and we had the waitress bring my father a chocolate chocolate tower with raspberry puree and vanilla ice cream for a birthday cake, which he and my mother split (I'm still dieting).

Birthday Cake
The birthday cake arrives. There was a doggy bag.

No comments: